Please read this Legal Disclaimer / Terms and Conditions before using www.tystsl.com and other WeCT websites.
Make sure that you and/or your organisation agree to the terms and conditions set in this legal disclaimer before you start using WeCT websites.
The following legal disclaimer / terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the websites www.wectechnologies.com, www.tystsl.com, and www.wect.in. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term WeCT shall refer to Web Express Computer Technologies LLC, USA or Web Express Computer Technologies Pvt. Ltd., India. The term Site refers to www.wectechnologies.com / www.wect.in or www.tystsl.com owned and monitored by Web Express Computer Technologies LLC.
WeCT may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. WeCT may monitor access to the Site.
All content present on this site is the exclusive property of WeCT. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to WeCT or it’s associates. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from WeCT.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
WeCT and WeCT logo are registered trademark of Web Express Computer Technologies. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Web Express Computer Technologies.
WeCT holds no rights on logo or trademarks of the affiliates, partners or any third party. These logo and trademarks are proprietary of their respective owners and are governed by the rules and regulation of their respective owners.
WeCT does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WeCT expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
WeCT shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
WeCT may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. WeCT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
In no event will WeCT be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use WeCT’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold WeCT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. WeCT disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
WeCT makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to WeCT. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. WeCT reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience including email marketing.
The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that WeCT is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. WeCT is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. WeCT is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Past performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized WeCT personnel.
The security of your personal information and our Clients’ information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials and credit card information) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
WeCT follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, WeCT will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where I am resident and from where I am accessing this site.
- Access to information on the site (www.wectechnologies.com or www.tystsl.com or www.wect.in ) does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of Web Express Computer Technologies LLC or Web Express Computer Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site. I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to:
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
WeCT authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, WeCT does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. WeCT and/or its respective associates/suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that WeCT shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that WeCT is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that WeCT is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Nagina (PIN – 246762), India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.